Learn ideal beard styles guide for 7 types men face shapes (2024)
Friends, there are many questions related to beard style for men, how to keep a beard on their face according to their face shape.
For this, we have to understand how developed your beard is, if it is not developed, then you will have to work a little hard because your beard will grow naturally and if the beard is useful on your face, then there are favorable ways to grow it too.
Some top tips for growing a beard
Growing a beard can be a fun and rewarding experience, but it does require patience and care. Here are some top tips for maximizing beard growth:
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet: A healthy diet can help support beard growth by providing the nutrients your body needs to produce healthy hair.
- You have to work on your testosterone: Testosterone will help your beard to grow better. For this, you should eat more red meat, and avoid soy-based products.
- Get enough sleep: Sleep is important for overall health, and it can also help your beard grow faster.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise can improve circulation and help your body produce healthy hair.
- Avoid harsh chemicals: Chemicals in some hair products can damage your beard and inhibit growth. Instead, opt for natural, beard-friendly products.
- Avoid stress: Stress can cause hair loss and inhibit beard growth. Try to find ways to relax and manage your stress levels.
- Use a beard oil or balm: These products can help moisturize your beard and keep it healthy, which can promote faster growth.
- Be patient: Growing a beard takes time, so be patient and don’t get discouraged if it takes a while to see results.
By following these tips, you can help your beard grow faster and healthier.
What beard style is most attractive?
Beard styles according to face shape It requires that you identify what your face shape is. Regarding the shape of the face, you check what type of face you have, then only after that, can you decide what kind of beard style will be right on your face. Accordingly, we can guide you on which beard will you like on your face.
Guys, there are 6 types of faces found in all of us. Round, Oval, Rectangle/Oblong face shape, Square, Heart face shape, Diamond. And the four common types of faces found are Square, Oval, Round, and Diamond. You have to see which one is your face among all these.
Face Shapes & Beard Styles
There are a few general guidelines for selecting a beard style that will suit your face shape. Here are some suggestions:
- If you have an Oval face, then you are in luck because most (almost all types) of beard styles will look good on you. You can try Full Beard, Goatee or beard with sideburns like Friendly Mutton Chops.
- If you have a Round face shape, you may want to try a beard that is longer on the bottom and shorter on the sides. This will help to elongate your face and give it a more oval appearance. Some styles that may work for you include a Chin Strap Beard, a Van Dyke Beard, or a French Fork Beard.
- If you have a Rectangular or Oblong face shape, you may want to try a beard that is shorter on the sides and fuller on the bottom. This will help to add width to your face and make it appear more balanced. Some styles that may work for you include a Goatee, a Beard With Sideburns, or a Full Beard.
- If you have a Square face shape, you may want to try a beard that is Circle Beard, Imperial Beard, Goatee Beard this will help to add width to your face and make it appear more balanced.
- If you have a Diamond Face Shaped, The Balbo Beard, Full Beard, Trimmed Medium Beard, Extended Goatee Beard, Garibaldi Beard, are especially good styles for Diamond Face Shaped.
- If you have a Heart Face Shaped, Mutton Chops, an Extended Goatee, And Chin Strap Beard are the best options for this face shape.
It’s important to keep in mind that these are just general guidelines, and the best beard style for you will ultimately depend on your personal preferences and the shape of your face. You may want to experiment with different styles to see which one looks and feels the most comfortable for you.