Kundalini Mudra – Gesture to activate the sexual power
Kundalini Mudra is clear that it is a sexual force that must be awake and active. The union of masculinity and woman, of contradictions. But above all, the union of the individual soul with the cosmic. The four fingers of the right hand that surround the index finger symbolize the outer and perceptible world, our mind and our soul, and the index finger on the left the thumb is the symbol of the divine.
People from all over the world are turning to the ancient practice of yoga to reap its many benefits. Different hand gestures (postures) and poses (asanas) in yoga can help improve various aspects of your health. Those who are trying to awaken and activate their sexual power should practice Kundalini Mudra.
Yogis claim that Kundalini Mudra –
1)- Awaken sexual power.
2)- Leads to sexual energy fountains
3)- Stimulate regeneration and creativity.
Follow the steps :
Kundalini mudra is associated with reproductive energy. People from all over the world are turning to the ancient practice of yoga to reap its many benefits. Different hand gestures (postures) and poses (asanas) in yoga can help improve various aspects of your health.
Given below are the steps of Kundalini Mudra:
- Hold both your hands in front of you in a loose fist.
- Then, stretch the index finger of the left hand and pass it with the right hand, which is still stuck. Pass the finger from the bottom, that is, from pinky to thumb.
- The grip on this position where the thumb-cushion of your right hand should rest on the tip of your left index finger. The other fingers of your right hand will cover the left index finger, like a loose glove.
- While doing this pose, pull your hands up to the lower abdomen.
- Practice this mudra 15 minutes, three times a day.