Bronchial And Asthama Mudra – Gesture For Curing Respiratory Diseases
Bronchial and asthama mudra – Both bronchitis and asthma are common respiratory problems affecting people of all ages. Millions of people worldwide suffer from these respiratory diseases. The worst thing about these diseases is that they are not completely cured with medication. Fortunately, some techniques in yoga can help reduce the symptoms of bronchitis and asthma. You can help control these respiratory problems by trying bronchially, and asthma posture.
With the arrival of spring, allergy problems are increasing. In some cases, they are troubled by itching of the eyes or nose, and there are people who suffer from respiratory problems. You have the qualities of these two postures that will help you improve your health.
These gestures are beneficial for your body, because they –
1)- Reduce symptoms of respiratory problems
2)- Reduce the intensity of an attack.
3)- Improve breathing pattern.
4)- Bronchial postures each of the five elements is also related to primary organ activity, which helps the body to react with the help of the five senses in the human body. Each of these elements is also associated with different chakras of the body.
Follow the steps :
Bronchial and asthma postures are commonly recommended for respiratory problems. They can be performed with both hands. During an attack, you could practice bronchial and asthma posture, until your breathing became calm.
The stages of bronchial and asthma posture include –
- Place the tip of your little finger at the base of your thumb, the tip of your ring finger at the joint of the upper thumb, and the tip of your middle finger at the tip of the thumb.
- Extend your index finger so that it is straight.
- Practice this pose with one or both hands for about 5 minutes each day.
- Follow it with another gesture, where you –
- Touch the bottom of your palms and bend your middle fingers, in order that they touch one another.
- Press the fingernails of your middle fingers while extending all your other fingers.