Ganesha Mudra – Gesture of motivation
Ganesha Mudra – Ganesha, the elephant god is one of the most popular deities in Hindu mythology. He is the one to help remove all obstacles from your path. Ganesh Mudra is named after him because performing this mudra helps elevate your spirits and provides you with strong willpower when you are feeling down.
I think if you believe in yoga then you definitely do Ganesh Mudra sometime. The elephant god, Ganesha is one of the most popular deities in the Hindu tradition. He is thought to assist in removing all obstructions from your path. Here we are going to show you the steps and advantages with the image…
Ganesha Mudra Benefits:
1)- The benefits of Ganesh Mudra extend to the muscles of the heart, the muscles of the chest, shoulders and arms.
2)- It also helps to relieve any pain from shoulder and chest.
Follow the steps :
- Sit comfortably on a chair or on a yoga mat in lotus posture (Padma Asana).
- Bring both your elbows bent in front of your chest.
- Keep the left hand in front of the palm in such a way that your thumb points towards your solar plexus and your little finger points towards your collar bone.
- Make a paw by bending the four fingers of your left hand and hold them with the four fingers of your right hand. In this case, your right palm should be towards your chest.
- Breathe deeply. While exhaling, try pulling both arms while keeping all eight fingers closed. Feel the stretch with your shoulders and chest.
- Breathe once more and relax your arms while maintaining the Ganesh Mudra lock.
Repeat this process six times.
Interchange your hands, face your right palm outward and left palm inward and repeat this process.
Release all tension from the arms and bring them close to your chest so that your hands are touching your sternum. Sit in this position for as long as you want and focus on your breath…